News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I wonder what percentage of my messages are from Rusvul. I think at least 50%.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Last time you mentioned, you had 170 messages. I have sent you fifty in the recent past, accounting for 29.411764705882355%, which is a bit short of 50%

Maudie

Wow, when you do the math you really do the math, don't you?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

And/or use a calculator. I wouldn't end up with that many numbers after a decimal for something so pointless if I was doing math in my head. :P

Jukka the Sling

I have 809 messages atm.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

5197, and one's new. . . . . Hmm. . . . . . .

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

5230, and Seriously?! what, Del?

Jukka the Sling

'Seriously?!' about Soren's number of messages.

I have 819.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 26, 2014, 03:50:34 PM
Seriously?!
No, just making sure you were paying attention. It's 52.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

203 messages at the current time.

Quote from: Delthion on December 26, 2014, 03:50:34 PM
Seriously?!

"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."-Inigo Montoya.

Rusvul

Inigo seriously has the 'Diehard' feat.

Normally in D&D, if you drop to 0 hitpoints you are disabled. When disabled, you can do very little. If you drop to -1 hitpoints or lower, you're incapacitated and dying. Anyway, if you have the Diehard feat, it lets you keep fighting while at negative hitpoints, albeit with a few penalties.

Me and a few friends were watching that movie last night, actually... At some point someone decided to say 'Shut up, Westley.' And it was hysterical.