News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Kitsune

325. I am not that interesting to talk to, I suppose. ^ _ ^

Vilu Daskar

You've still got me beat.

Banya

I wonder how many DDB has.

Mhera

964 messages, 1 is new. Except it's not. No matter how many times I click on the inbox the new message notification doesn't go away :P

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on October 31, 2015, 04:50:07 PM
325. I am not that interesting to talk to, I suppose. ^ _ ^

Yes, you are.

(I would know; I'm guessing a good chunk of those are from me :P)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

Mm.. nope. At least I don't think so. :P

And yes, that's true. ^_^

Skyblade

*Shrugs* I know it can be hard to accept a compliment. I try to give them anyway. Not sure whether out of kindness or stubbornness or ignorance or some combination.

People don't think I'm interesting ::) There are better character traits to have other than "interesting", though, so this is not too upsetting.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mhera on November 15, 2015, 12:45:52 AM
964 messages, 1 is new. Except it's not. No matter how many times I click on the inbox the new message notification doesn't go away :P

After you get an actual new message, that'll go away. It's happened to me a time or two.

Skyblade

Oh, and Plugg? You're not super active (which is OK); why would you have a bunch of PMs? ;)

Søren

I'm retired from the forum