News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Verdauga on June 20, 2020, 07:45:42 PM
*Applauds.*

A lot are pointless drama from yonks ago :r
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Verdauga

Pointless? PMs? That doesn't quite compute, unless they were about a forum game.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 20, 2020, 09:52:55 PM
*Applauds.*

. . . Did you just call me pointless drama? I know a lot of those were from me, because a lot of mine are from you. *Stinkeyes*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 20, 2020, 10:44:56 PM
Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 20, 2020, 09:52:55 PM
*Applauds.*

. . . Did you just call me pointless drama? I know a lot of those were from me, because a lot of mine are from you. *Stinkeyes*

I said a lot of them were, not all of them ;)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

10,009. The 10,000th was sent by Waffles.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO. AM I BREAKING THE FORUM YET?

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 24, 2020, 06:47:04 AM
10,009. The 10,000th was sent by Waffles.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO. AM I BREAKING THE FORUM YET?

Yet? More like everyday since September 30, 2013 ;)

Congratulations!

Cornflower MM

Excuse you, I never did anything to break the forum. That was Faiy. Or Rus? Hrrmph.

Jarky Thistlebrush

31 messages... I've never really got the hang of those things.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Luftwaffles

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

What do these messages even mean? Why do you get them?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

It's just conversations and talking about roleplays and forum plans.