News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 24, 2014, 02:21:55 AM
You know what I mean. I just don't feel that way about her.
Suuuuuuure you don't...

Delthion

Just to get this going again.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 24, 2014, 03:23:35 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 24, 2014, 02:21:55 AM
You know what I mean. I just don't feel that way about her.
Suuuuuuure you don't...
I do about my IRL crush (for some reason, it looks like I was talking about the MMIH.)

I'm retired from the forum

Søren

<revive because everyone should start talking>

Delthion

Ah, this good ol' thread. ;D ;D I still have a crush of a few pages back.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Mine is long gone, and I'm finally over her.

Delthion

Good! About you being over her, that is. ;D ;D

Mine's status is unknown, I am clueless and playing it extremely safe. Be as courteous as possible without being weird, but not being weird in my case is being weird! ;D ;D

Skyblade

My first crush was over 10 years ago (when I say it that way, I sound so old). He was a Korean boy who liked me back. Even after I moved away, we still talked on the phone about our future plans. For example, we thought three kids was a good number, and we wanted to have two dogs. Haha, I didn't know so much back then. Growing up may seem painful, but I'm glad I have the knowledge I have gained ;)

Now, we're just friends, so yeah.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

My first crush was this girl from Jujuy (a northern province here) that joined us on third grade. She was an extremely sweet girl that didn't even care that some of the others made fun of her undeveloped accent and was always trying to cheer me up (I was, and I'm still AM, a pretty weak person in terms of my feelings). We were friends throughout our whole school experience (from 3rd grade all the way to graduation) but I was never able to confess my feelings towards her... and I think that I will never be able to.

Once we were paired together for our dance class (yeah, DANCE CLASS) and it was such a magical time, man! We had fire in our feets and danced like if there was no tomorrow. It was beautiful.

We are good friends now.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Mask

I've fallen for my crush hard. Like possibly love hard. I got to spend some time together and well, it went well. She actually flirted back which was good. Why I am I telling you all this? Because who else can I tell? Only two other people know, and I can't tell them until the weekend.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Quote from: The Mask on March 18, 2015, 11:29:27 AM
I've fallen for my crush hard. Like possibly love hard. I got to spend some time together and well, it went well. She actually flirted back which was good. Why I am I telling you all this? Because who else can I tell? Only two other people know, and I can't tell them until the weekend.
Wow, that's a tough situation. Do you see her around often?

Hickory

So I've got quite a few mini-crushes. I won't give names, I don't know why, but I will protect identities. One of these crushes has a crush on someone else. She told my friend, who told me. I didn't care. I do not really love these crushes, it's just I woulld rather choose them to be my spouse.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

I have a few people who I'm more "generally attracted" to. Not really crushes, but not really any-other-girl. I can count 2, at the moment.

Delthion

Mine I know that I need to wait and bide my time for a few years.

The Mask

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 18, 2015, 01:26:42 PM
Quote from: The Mask on March 18, 2015, 11:29:27 AM
Wow, that's a tough situation. Do you see her around often?

Yeah, I'm in a couple of her classes.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock