News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Wildycraft

Started by Delthion, February 01, 2015, 04:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Anyone have this mod? It's a really fun but EXTREMELY hard Minecraft mod, I finished building a huge house recently in the volcanic biome, demons spawn there, they are also very hard, but I've killed a few of them. It's basically a Runescape version of Minecraft, it incorporates Rune, White, Black, Mithril, Adamant, and Dragon armor into Minecraft, also the same for the tools.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Romsca

I probably need to get better at Minecraft first haha but that sounds sweet!

Delthion

Yes, it is, but it is almost impossible if you don't almost instantly get diamond, and even then I wouldn't advise going out for more than a day at a time.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.