Gonff
1 (11.1%)
Jet
1 (11.1%)
rrrrr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Skyblade

Soon, I don't know. It honestly is looking bad for my poor mate DAB right now!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Welp, I guess I'm out for this round.  :P  Bummer.  Oh well, I guess I'll just get my chains out and start rattling them at other citizens of this dreadful town in hopes of scaring them.  *Rattles chains at DAB*  *Chants*  Join.  Join.  Join.  Join.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rrrrr

The best way is to say

BOO!

;D

Can I join this game?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Jetthebinturong

Sorry DAB, it's nothing personal but I'm going to have to vote for you. I don't think both Mafia members have surfaced yet but it seems likely that there would be at least one. I don't think it's Banya and I'm iffy about Gonff so I'm afraid it's going to be you.

OOC: Sky, the poll, while possibly helpful at keeping track of the votes may not be a good idea as people can always change their minds and do with a surprising regularity

BIC: For now my vote goes to DAB.

I hope the others start posting soon
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Banya

I hope the others post soon too.

SKY: Jet's right, there probably should be room to change our minds during each day or voting round.  If we do, can we PM you?  Also, are all of the players aware we're playing?  I  know Sam isn't very active anymore, but there's still only been half of us posting, and one of us is the ghost of a moderator.

What I mean by "day"
I say "day" as synonymous with "voting round" because when we play IRL (and everyone seems to play slightly differently) the narrator says, "Night fell.  Everyone went to sleep."  *everyone lowers their head and shuts their eyes* "Mafia, wake up.  Who do you want to kill?"  *Mafia opens their eyes and silently points to sleeping townsperson/next victim* ... "Everyone wake up.  It was a rough night for...." --> so when I say "day" I mean voting round, not literal day.
[close]

Skyblade

Quote from: rrrrr on April 21, 2015, 06:47:15 AM
The best way is to say

BOO!

;D

Can I join this game?

Aww, rrrrr! I'm not sure. I'd love to let you join, but everyone knows you would be a normal citizen. Well, I'll let you in and hopefully things will be alrighty! ;D

If you want to change your mind, just post who you initially voted for and who you're accusing instead. This round will end soon.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

H'I think its... hm... well... Jet... yes... no... yes... that's right, he's very suspicious...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

Is that so? How am I suspicious pray tell? Surely you are more suspicious than I, having only posted just now? Especially since this round is ending

LT Sandpaw

Ah but you see I was away from town for a few days... so it is actually impossible for me to have murdered anyone... and as for you, you seem very defensive when accused... yes that's right...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Why do I have a vote? I didn't do anything wrong. Plus, Rain would have been a fun addition to this game. Why would I want her dead? Certainly I would love to hear a reason, but you can hold your peace of you need to.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 21, 2015, 10:28:42 PM

Ah but you see I was away from town for a few days... so it is actually impossible for me to have murdered anyone... and as for you, you seem very defensive when accused... yes that's right...

Ah, my apologies but that doesn't excuse EVERYONE WHO HASN'T POSTED. *Ahem* Sorry, was that a bit loud?

And I wasn't getting defensive, I asked you to give your reasoning. But even if I was getting defensive, it'd be perfectly justified as you'd be accusing me of murder

Banya

SKY: Could rrrrr be the milkman?  When we play IRL there's always a milkman; just PM him when you PM the Mafia, doctor, and sheriff, and ask him who he'd like to give milk to.  It would add a little something to the story, since everyone knows he's a normal townsperson.

Søren

Actually, I'm still not clear on the rules here.

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

I PM'ed you, Soren.

Søren

Thanks Banya.
*votes*

I'm retired from the forum