News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding Of Worsib Bigtiria

Started by lass of something much, July 30, 2021, 07:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: I'm not really mad at you... not yet, anyway. Just annoyed because I think this ship is a bad idea.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Rolls in and claps excitedly.*  This is gonna be great!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yes, I must see this.
Even if it means coming back from the dead.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Flib Bigboat

Whyyyy. >:( >:( >:(

Also, good to see you, Jark! :D
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Maybe you were only mostly dead.

Then again, you were a ghost.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ally046

Quote from: lass of something much on July 30, 2021, 07:44:51 PM
'Ight kiddoes, you know the drill! Time to force children to marry each other against their will!

*Poofs @Flib Bigboat into a wedding dress that is literally indestructible, and @WorshipTiria into a suit and that won't burn(Both of which can't come off until the wedding is complete)*
Beautiful.

QuoteBlue, or purple flowers?
Definitely purple.

Quote@Ally046 Let's get this happy couple married, shall we?
Indeed. >:D
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Verdauga

I am opposed to this ship solely because it sounds like "worsen bacteria".
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Worship Bigboat. Is that better?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

If I wasn't so afraid of upsetting Ally, I would never have posted here in the first place.
Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Wait wait wait.

Why wasn't my wedding dress indestructible?! Does Flib's have pockets, too?!

One-Eye the wildcat

*puts 68 bags of popcorn in the microwave*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!