News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Welcome to my humble abode.

We carry the finest set of herbal infusions, oolong, black, green, spice, pu-erh, and abnormali's, all harvested fresh from the Shadow Realm our garden.

You can either order your tea freshly brewed or in dried form to take back to your home.

Feel free to take a seat and make yourself comfortable in the lounge area.

Also take a look at our selection of baked goods.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

This is in direct competition with my cafe.

Can I have an oolong for here, please?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

We carry several varieties:

We have Dan Chong, Ti Kuan Yin, Da Hong Pao, Gaoshan, just to name a few.

I would recommend the Dan Chong or Phoenix Tea with it's rich and full-bodied feel.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

AAAHhhhhhhh suuuurrrreeee theeennn I'll take one of that...

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

One cup of Dan Chong coming right up...

Feel free to relax in the lounge while your tea is steeping
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Tinarandel

Did someone say tea?!

What do you have that closest resembles chamomile? It's my favorite type of tea, best with a touch of honey! I've been feeling a bit of a cold creeping up over the past couple days. I attribute it to the winter season or maybe seasonal allergies, but either way, I'd love to see what you have.
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Captain Wortshire

For similar effects for chamomile, I would recommend the lemon balm tea.

We also have a wide selection of other teas for treating colds, including spearmint, peppermint, ginger, and nettle.

*a small serving bot rolls over to Verd with a pot and cup and pours him a cup of Dan Chong tea*

Your tea sir...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 22, 2022, 08:55:11 PMFor similar effects for chamomile, I would recommend the lemon balm tea.

We also have a wide selection of other teas for treating colds, including spearmint, peppermint, ginger, and nettle.

*a small serving bot rolls over to Verd with a pot and cup and pours him a cup of Dan Chong tea*

Your tea sir...

*Meltz ze abomination doon viz acid, zen hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

*a second teabot rolls over with a fresh pot of tea*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Melts HIAG with a perturbed glare and accepts the tea.*

Thank you. Have two gold, for a tip.

Captain Wortshire

*the teabot picks up the coins and rolls over to the register*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Meltz ze zecond abomination viz acid az vell, und hovlz again*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

*third bot picks up the coins and deposits them into the register*

*the disposal bin begins shaking...*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tinarandel

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 22, 2022, 08:55:11 PMFor similar effects for chamomile, I would recommend the lemon balm tea.

Your tea sir...

Ah! In that case, I will take the lemon balm tea, please, with a dash of honey.

looks around at everything else in the tea shop

Such chaos...
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.