News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I got 100 PMs!

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 12, 2012, 05:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

I used to have 42, then I joined the Wildcat Attack RP.
Cornflower... I now have 58 PM's.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 08, 2014, 02:48:03 PM
I used to have 42, then I joined the Wildcat Attack RP.
Cornflower... I now have 58 PM's.
Lol.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

I got. . . ehm, 12 now?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy