News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

DEATH-DEFYING BEAVER INVASION! FOR REAL!

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 22, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Yes, but since he's usually on his phone, he makes a lot of typos.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Autocorrect would put in question marks, I believe.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2015, 07:02:43 PM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 23, 2015, 06:56:47 PM
I did use dear once. I said , "My dear friend Skarzs, may I please have some pizza now." he insisted that I ask nicely.

. . . . . Come to think of it, you and DDB type somewhat similarly. There are times when you don't use question marks, as you just proved. And you definitely are into all the fighting.
If I was DDB I wouldn't have pointed that out.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

I never have had it do that to me on our iPod.  At least, not that I can remember.  I haven't used it in a while.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 23, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

I did use dear once. I said , "My dear friend Skarzs, may I please have some pizza now." he insisted that I ask nicely.

. . . . . Come to think of it, you and DDB type somewhat similarly. There are times when you don't use question marks, as you just proved. And you definitely are into all the fighting.

Who knows?

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 23, 2015, 07:15:38 PM
I never have had it do that to me on our iPod.  At least, not that I can remember.  I haven't used it in a while.

*shrugs*

Faiyloe

To tell the truth I don't think it is Ash (all his alter egos are extremely crud and violent), Dell is a more likely candidate... And the DDB said Dear in a PM addressed to Vilu which he shared with me through PM.... though come to think about it it wasn't in quote format... It was just font so it could have been forged... Vilu is still under suspicion.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2015, 07:23:16 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 23, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

Who knows?

Me.

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 23, 2015, 07:30:49 PM
To tell the truth I don't think it is Ash (all his alter egos are extremely crud and violent), Dell is a more likely candidate... And the DDB said Dear in a PM addressed to Vilu which he shared with me through PM.... though come to think about it it wasn't in quote format... It was just font so it could have been forged... Vilu is still under suspicion.
I can quote it.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 23, 2015, 06:20:52 PM
If people who have received PMs from the DDB will PM me some quotes of the PMs I might be able to identify him. (I say him because all the girls on this sight are far to responsible to do anything like this)
He he hah hahhhhh.... No.

Quote from: SilentSam on October 23, 2015, 08:29:35 PM
I think it is Sage.
Not me.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

I only thought it wa syou because of that thread you posted. You know, the 'I've been captured!" one.

Vilu Daskar

Sand is the only accused one not to say it wasn't him.

Lady Amber

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Lady Amber