News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Delthion ran ahead past the bend until he could see the walls of the Abbey. Running back he said "Well, we're nearly there! Hurry up!" With that, he leaped back down the path toward Redwall grinning.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Skarzs peeked in through the slightly too low doorway into Salamandastron. May and Tuck had gone ahead into the mountain to forewarn the inhabitants of his arrival, since he was quite sure there would be quite the turmoil if a creature of his size suddenly turned up.
  He was met with the faces of several officers, as well as armed soldiers, and right in the middle was a badger, who the cougar guessed was the current lord. There was a long moment of silence, more awkward to Skarzs, as they all just looked at each other.
  "Um. . . Hello. I hope I don't give the wrong impression. . ."
  The badger breathed out a silent whistle. "Well," he grunted, turning to the two hare runners, May and Tuck. "You were right; he is bigger than I am." Skarzs stood awkwardly as the badger turned to him again. "Well, master cat, if my two hares said that you aren't an enemy, then I will let you stay here on their word. However, I must ask that any weapons you have be given for . . . eh, safekeeping, so to speak." He smiled in a way that seemed more of politeness than friendliness.
  Skarzs knew what he meant, and put his paw to his side to check for anything there. Interestingly, there was, and he looked to see his Bowie knife he had made! He pulled it out of the sheath and inspected it; yes, it was definitely his. Putting it back in, he undid his belt. Doing so, a "thunk" sounded on his left right, and he found a hammer.
  "Oh, hey!" He picked it up. "My good hammer! Um, do you want this too?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

OOC: James, Soren, since you're both online, can you post, thanks.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte finally lumbered over to Salamandaston's gates, and knocked on it.

OOC: I'm really really sorry for not paying attention to this. I'll try best to focus more on this in the future.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Soren kept running until he reached the structure. A tall, red wall stood in his way. He ran around it, desperately trying to find civilization.

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Eul was staring around the building in awe, "It's just the way I imagined it would be," she muttered, listening to her talons tapping on the stone floor and echoing off the massive walls as they walked. Quickly hopping faster, she caught up with the abbott, "Er, father abbott, sir... uh, where are we going?" She asked, looking down at him.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

By the time he reached the wall, James had to admit two things: badgers were faster than they looked, and he was still very much out of shape. Without any breath left to run, he settled for a sedate trot and started going around the wall, in the other direction from where he had seen the badger go.
« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

R finally arrived and looked around. James and Soren had disappeared somewhere, so he went left (in Soren's direction) around the walls.
rrrrr.....

Faiyloe

Faiy continued to walk rather slowly, They had been walking for some time and she had a stitch in her side. "Boy am I out of shape," She muttered under her breath. She was also starving, she hadn't eaten anything all day. "They'll have food there right?" She call to him. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Delthion paused and looked back for a second with an eyebrow raised. "You have read Redwall right? Of course they'll have food! We might be lucky and this will be the season nameday." Then he proceeded onward and came to a halt before the front gate.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

"I'm taking you all to our dormitories. Make yourselves comfortable, and then feel free to look around the Abbey," said Abbot Oaktree, as hospitable as ever.
"Thank you so much. You're so kind," spoke Skyblade shyly.
The Abbot nodded. "My duty is to be kind. Now, if you want, you could stay for two more days. That's when we're having our Autumn Nameday."
Skyblade glanced at her other group members. "That would be...unlike anything I've ever seen before. Thank you again."

~~~~~~

Each visitor had a dorm. Skyblade looked around her room, contemplating. She had come here for answers. But where to look? The small badger went downstairs and made her way to the Great Hall. There was the tapestry the group had passed earlier, beside it, the sword of Martin. She stood in front of it, drinking in the sight.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Eul had explored her room, then went and explored the area, talking to different creatures and trying to be social. She hopped down a flight of stairs, still in awe of how massive the abbey was. She walked into Great Hall, hopping up next to Sky, "Woah. It looks so real," she commented as she stared at the tapestry, then eyed the sword, "I wonder what it feels like to hold. In the books they always say it's so well balanced and light."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

After walking for a little while, James spotted what looked like a small door in the wall. He pondered whether he should keep going and try to meet Soren, but reasoned that there was probably another door or gate somewhere in between and that they'd be more likely to meet inside than out. He looked for some way to open it, and not finding any, stood on three legs and batted the door three times.
« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

Coming around from the other side (and walking past Soren), R found a big, wooden set of doors and proceeded to knock on the door.

OOC: How did we get over the ditch?
rrrrr.....