News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Weapon

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 08:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

Quote from: Log-a-Log on September 01, 2011, 09:53:44 PM
I feel that bows and arrows are the most useful weapon because they are the only weapon that can kill from very long range, especially longbows

I agree with you, but bows aren't the only weapon that can kill from a long range. Slings can too.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on September 01, 2011, 10:02:20 PM
Cross bow rocks. I was veeeeeeery disappointed when it only showed up in Redwall...

I agree, but take a look at the rogue crew if you haven't already
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Janglur Swifteye

Either Brother Gelf's (at least I think it was him) awesome inventions in MarlFox, or am and Doogy's Sgian Dhu.

gorath

A pitchfork, good for throwing and for stabbing. cooool.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Mad Maudie

Mine is a Dagger ( besides martin's sword. ) Gonff's daggers that is.
[/quote]

and the basket hilted sword
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

"Don't forget to add your fists!" Nightfire chimes in, doing a mock boxing stance and throwing out a few left hooks.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dotti

Right!  All those boxing hares were absoballylutely awesome! Wot, wot!  :D :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Log-a-Log

That's pretty much the best weapon
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Redwall Musician

Not necessarily. Bloodwrath is awesome, for sure. But as frightening or cool it may be there are disavantages:

• When one is possed with bloodwrath, you are heedless of all else but the ones you want to kill. When this happens one may not notice the wounds (of which may be serious) that you get. These wounds could be life-long, and could lead to death.
  • Many a time the one with bloodwrath cannot follow real sense, but instead follows his or her anger. Anger is not one to be followed.
  • He or she is not in control of their strength. Though many think they are only harming the bad beast, they could also be endangering their fellow warrior

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Shinella

Throwing daggers, a bow, and the awesome rapier like the one Buckler owns! =D
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Captain Tammo

How about a dirk and a time honored battle cry EULALIAAAA!!!!!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

My fav weapons in order of awesomeness:

1: Broadsword.
2: Longbow
3: The Bloodwrath
4: Sgain Dhu
5: Dirk
6: My Paws
7: Blowpipe and Poison Darts
8: Marlfox's Axe
9: Claymore
10: Crossbow
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

The......BOLASS

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about those. ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy