News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Girls like me!

Started by Redwallfan7, February 18, 2012, 04:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 24, 2012, 11:49:14 PM
Wait, so you do have a girl freind or you don't? Cause I didn't understand your reply.
I'm a very weird person... One of the things taht makes me weird is that I don't react the same way to hormones..... As in I never got around to liking girls. (In the extreme sense, I have a few friends that have an x-y chromosome)  ;D That answer your question? I get a lot of teasing over this.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Haha, you ARE weird. (No offense, 'cause I am too!) I would have to say... Well I haven't really thought about it, but some kind of quiet warrior.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

All the mouse maids!  :D
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Haha i feel like the strange One here since i have hormones.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

uh.. whats that again?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Dannflower Reguba

I think she was replying to a post I made earliar. Correct me if I'm wrong Redwallgurl.

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 25, 2012, 02:50:16 PM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 24, 2012, 11:49:14 PM
Wait, so you do have a girl freind or you don't? Cause I didn't understand your reply.
I'm a very weird person... One of the things taht makes me weird is that I don't react the same way to hormones..... As in I never got around to liking girls. (In the extreme sense, I have a few friends that have an x-y chromosome)  ;D That answer your question? I get a lot of teasing over this.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lily

Quote from: Lily on June 25, 2012, 07:55:43 AM
While all this juicy gossip is very interesting... let's try to stay on topic here, shall we? ;)

TaggHero

There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

MatthiasMan

TaggHero

There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes I don't like any one. that is why I chose leatho because he doesn't get married.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

redwallgurl

treu danfflorreguba
and probably a hare great humour

Flandor

Riverwyte from Mossflower, because he reminds me of my partner in real life, Flinky, because he's hilarious, clever and actually very loyal to his mate in the book, or Big Oxeye because he was pure awesome.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Cool, I hope you and your partner are happy together for many years
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers