News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ATTACK ON REDWALL ABBEY

Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

*Gets up charges Krantor and screams at old friar

*lets fight if you want the abbey to stay up, gives old mouse a spoon, FIGHT!!!!!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

* Ashleg ducks and lunges at the friar, swinging his sword.

DelenatheWanderer

Fine then, starve!!!
*sets kitchens alight*
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

*Runs out and locks the door, trapping the Friars inside.

Krantor the Brutal

*Comes in let's Ash take glory.*
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

*Runs in to save the friars and sisters.*
You! *Points at Ashleg.* Dispicable!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Ah, Despicable Me!

* Ashleg poises his dagger.

They are unfit to serve and must be vanquished. They do not work, they are old.

I will break them and order new friars to fill the void.

Delthion

* Delthion eats Ashleg.

Some problems are easily dealt with! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

* Ashleg respawns.

Yeah, don't think so. Infinite lifespan, remember? You keep trying this! Some people never learn!

Delthion

But you're still in my stomach...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.