The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

In preparation for the inevitable closure of the original and legendary topic, The Most Random Thread Ever, I hereby bump this topic up to the top.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"I preparation"? *Raises eyebrow*

If you'll notice, there is a user named "dibbun" who has a birthday today. They are turning 102.

Chipster of Noonvale

World's oldest dibbun.

I love their personal text:
Quotei wanna a story Mr h'abbot!

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

I don't know. :P

My fingers are not meant to use this tiny keyboard.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 07, 2018, 07:29:40 PM
I don't like typing on my phone.

I like typing on my phone because sometimes it is a bit delayed so it looks like someone is magically typing things and I'm not touching anything.

I am very easily entertained.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on April 07, 2018, 08:26:08 PM
I like typing on my phone because sometimes it is a bit delayed so it looks like someone is magically typing things and I'm not touching anything.

I am very easily entertained.

That's nothing, I am entertained by weaving my fingers into intricate patterns.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

. . . You can only do so many without breaking your fingers to get new patterns.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

It's fun though.

I DON'T FEEL QUITE RIGHT
SOMETHING IN THE AIR HERE TONIGHT

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 07, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
. . . You can only do so many without breaking your fingers to get new patterns.

Actually, my fingers are so double-jointed that they are basically endless. ;D I haven't found the end of them in 17 years at least.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.