Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 13, 2018, 02:23:20 AM
That was a good video.

Also I literally discovered Frank this week. He's my new fave. Well no. Dan and Phil are still my faves. But Frank comes second.
Yee
My goodness just this week? So much has happened.. I've been following Frank for probably well over a year now, and with an upload schedule like his, it's so... much... content...

I'm retired from the forum

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Sooo... I'm back from the cruise.  Had a ton of fun.  I got to swim in a rock pool at the base of a waterfall!  I also met some Limey-Kiwi at lunch who said he didn't like Australians and Americans.  "You don't like Americans?" I asked in my American accent.  I also went to a hypnotist show that was fake as, but hilarious, but I walked out awkwardly at the end when the audience volunteers started twerking on stage.  Then I proceeded to interview three different people to see if they really had been hypnotized (it's not a characteristic move on my part to just waltz up to strangers and ask them stuff, but I was feeling brave.  Anyway, one woman seemed shaken by the experience and seemed to think she might've been hypnotized.  Another, who had walked off stage partway through, said it hadn't worked on her.  The third person was this somewhat cute young guy who said it was all fake and a crock of... something I shall not repeat.  (They really do use the s-word with wild abandon in New Zealand.  It isn't even bleeped out on TV.))  I also ate turkey schnitzel once for no other reason than that I could (because of Phineas and Ferb), met a woman from Nashville who'd lived in NZ for years, played a bunch of trivia games (my team managed to win coffee and cake once, but only because of the super knowledgeable old couple my great-aunt and I were teamed with), watched The Greatest Showman several times, got asked every time we went to one restaurant by the waiter if I wanted a drink (because the legal drinking age here is 18), ended up signing for the duty-free Kentucky bourbon whiskey my auntie bought for a friend, and got a vicious sunburn at Yejele Beach (an astoundingly gorgeous beach, but my face turned a brutal red, with the exception being my eyes, which were an unholy white thanks to my sunglasses).

I'd love to cruise again. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

One of these days I'm going to go down under. (We'll have to meet up that way. ;D Bring your whole family!)

What was your favorite part of the trip? Favorite location, or food, or anything.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Parent logic is so weird. My mom will buy a food for us, and then the next week she's all like "I'm not going to buy this food anymore because you guys ate all of it in two days" and to me that just doesn't make sense. Like, it does make sense when she buys a food and we don't eat any of it so it goes bad, but not the other way around.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

@Jukka the Sling Awesome!
So...you didn't take advantage of the legal drinking age limit there?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I would personally recommend a single-malt Scotch, with an age statement, preferably something older than ten years of age. That has not been chill-filtered and with no caramel coloring added. The Ardbeg Ten Year is especially good.

Honestly though, all that I know is single-malt Scotch.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Dude.

You aren't even eighteen.

How do you know that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.