The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

During a conversation about Spanish in a streamers chat I said: "Spanish is an ugly language..."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on April 26, 2018, 02:09:32 AM
During a conversation about Spanish in a streamers chat I said: "Spanish is an ugly language..."

. . . . . . . . . . .

Wow.
Very open minded, aren't they?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Chipster of Noonvale

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on April 26, 2018, 02:41:33 AM
*Hugs Chip*

HEY!!! WHY DOES CHIP GET A HUG?! WAS HE PERMA-BANNED?!! HMM?!!! ;D

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on April 26, 2018, 02:27:24 AM
Spanish is a better language than French

I suppose it can be. Personally I prefer French because Fencing officiating is done in French.

Rosie Willowwater

I mean like I personally think what you said is kinda rude :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah juzt vatched Gremlins 2 Ze Nev Batch! A Major Movie! Na' let uz zee...Alroight, ve bring ze bucketz o' vater over tae ze door, along viz zome French-Friez und Fried Chicken, vait until midnoight, und zen invoite zome o'er. *Toime pazzez* Tiz Midnoight! O'er 'ere Gremlins! Food Und Drink! *Gremlins run over, eat av o' ze food (after midnoight) und drink lotz o' ze vath und jump intae it az vell*

*More toimez pazzez* Alright, ze Gremlins 'ave been in Cocoonz na' fer a vee bit, und na'- Ach, 'ere zey are! Zey're openin'! *Ze Cocoonz open und zeveral innumerable Gremlins come oot* Und na'... *Playz ze Gremlins zeme muzic* *Ze Gremlinz cackle und run off e'eryvhere tae create much 'avoc* Oi! Vait a moment ye didnae get any o' ze Zunzcreen injection formula tae make ye immune from ze zunloight! *Ze Gremlins run back, av get ze Zunzcreen injection formula injected intae zem, und zen run back off e'eryvhere tae rezume creatin' 'avoc* Ach, ...
*Lookz aboot* Major! Und off ve gae! *Zetz ze curtainz on fire und beginz laughin' gleefully*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Gahhhh I have to go to a funeral service tomorrow morning which would be fine except I don't have anything to wear but a black T-shirt.  So I've been trying to find black stuff to wear at this secondhand store right here by the library and I've found a long black skirt and high heels but I honestly don't know if it would look good with a black shirt on top of it all (I don't want to look like Morticia Addams), although I do have a dressy dark denim jacket that my auntie gave me so I suppose I could wear that to break up the black?  But anyway, I can't even get my family on Skype anymore to consult them, even though my mom already said she was okay with the skirt and heels.  I just need to consult them about a top.  And I don't want to spend about $20 NZD on the shoes and skirt, each, only to have made a mistake.

I.  HATE.  SHOPPING.  SO.  MUCH.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

...... What's wrong with looking like Morticia Addams? :P

My advice is go with the skirt and heels and pair it with the t shirt and jacket.

Jukka the Sling

I ended up doing that and it looked good, so all's well that ends well.  Some people there were dressed more casually anyway.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Hey, not sure if some of you know that Soma Games has a casting call for voice actors for the next part of the Redwall game!  You have to enter by April 27th, which is today in America, so there might possibly still be time.