News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

That is what my dad's family said about my grandma. and she is sitting on a shelf somewhere.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

what I say is true. Though I will refrain from talking about that side of the family.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on January 25, 2019, 01:42:41 AM
That is what my dad's family said about my grandma. and she is sitting on a shelf somewhere.
Good heavens.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Question my good Del. You don't plan on having another wedding do you? 8D

The Skarzs

*Squishes Sheev.* Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 25, 2019, 03:17:24 AM
Question my good Del. You don't plan on having another wedding do you? 8D

I definitely do. I just have to have a ship first. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

If being cremated was what the deceased asked for, then it isn't disrespectful, and to say so is ludicrous.

No one has a right to judge how you want to be treated once you're gone. All they have the right to do is honour your wishes.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Shadow of Korriban

Delthion

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 25, 2019, 10:51:31 AM
If being cremated was what the deceased asked for, then it isn't disrespectful, and to say so is ludicrous.

No one has a right to judge how you want to be treated once you're gone. All they have the right to do is honour your wishes.

For example, I want to have a remote control mechanism put into my skeleton so that I can scare people from beyond the grave. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Delthion on January 25, 2019, 04:08:50 PM
For example, I want to have a remote control mechanism put into my skeleton so that I can scare people from beyond the grave. ;D

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me.

Better idea though, put a motion activated speaker in your headstone of a recording of your voice saying "LEAVE THIS PLACE" and other ominous threatening messages.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Shadow of Korriban

Or... Just stick a land mine near your grave. ;D

The Skarzs

Creating more business for the cemetery, are we? :P "Here lies our biggest contributor."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.