News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

danflorreguba, our resident (original) squirrel lover and amazing roleplayer. He pokes his head into the Cellars occasionally, but mostly stays in the upper boards.

The Skarzs

In short, he's scared of us.

Except that I'm fairly certain I have more posts in Role-playing than the Front Lawns. I also have all but never been in the Role-play Tournament board.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

what yes hi?

I'm not really "around" but I am still alive so maybe if you shout my name really loud into the aether I'll show up every now and again

@Sheev Palpatine I'd suggest not buying a mac unless you have a big budget, you really like OSX, or you can't imagine using anything else. Apple uses excellent ad campaigns to sell beautifully-designed products. these products are also very expensive, and cost far more than a different device with similar specs. it's kind of like buying designer clothes: they're nice, sure, but they're not that much nicer than anything else. in effect you're paying for the brand name

I like Asus. my laptop is an asus zenbook flip ux360ca, and it's served me well, though I wouldn't recommend it if you need to do something other than Word/email/pdfs etc. it's one of those flippy ones that can pretend it's a tablet.

what you should buy really all depends on 1) what you need it to do, and 2) how much money you want to spend on it.

Delthion

I just successfully completed four months of school in four weeks...and I got A's...what year is this again? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Delthion

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Cries into a handkerchief* What have I raised?!
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Delthion on February 02, 2019, 03:37:26 PM
lol.

Del my boy, in all of my many years of military service, never have seen such a display of an ungrateful attitude toward your fellow comrades. Poorly done!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Delthion