Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Witessss

*rubs hands together evilly* leave her in suspense a while, maybe..  >:D

Tungro

(Will You Make It To The End?) I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah... (Half Way ;)) I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...I am board, Blah blah blah...(Congrats, You Made It ;D)

The Witessss

I am supposed to be working on a project. I am super bored.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Witessss

nope, but I realized he was gone Ash Wednesday, hint, hint. (and no, I am most definably not his sibling)

Tungro

To late but whatever,
Quote from:  WiteI've sorted through  all the people I know and all my relatives and through process of elimination since day one, I don't think I am related or know any of you.  :'(

The Witessss

it's the sad truth.  :'( no, if I knew any of you I probably would have said something a while ago.

Cornflower MM

Was studying psych and got suddenly really hungry. In the past 30 minutes, I chowed through a very large handful of Annie's Cheddar Squares, I lost count how many pickles but it was a lot, a small handful of my mom's chips, and I'm finishing up a banana as I type. Lowkey want more cheese crackers but I'm saving the remaining ones for my dad.

Jukka the Sling

Whoa.

Quote from: The Witessss on March 10, 2019, 09:11:09 PM
it's the sad truth.  :'( no, if I knew any of you I probably would have said something a while ago.
Ah...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 10, 2019, 09:48:21 PM
Was studying psych and got suddenly really hungry. In the past 30 minutes, I chowed through a very large handful of Annie's Cheddar Squares, I lost count how many pickles but it was a lot, a small handful of my mom's chips, and I'm finishing up a banana as I type. Lowkey want more cheese crackers but I'm saving the remaining ones for my dad.

Sounds like an average half hour to me! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.