News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forum Fight!

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

*sniff* NO!!!! THE CHEESE HAS BETRAYED US ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Then Nightfire sniggers, and her eyes turn red again. She had only been faking to fool that old buffoon of a badger, ant, or whatever his name was. She warps back and stands in front of his throne. "I shall now read you your rights."
"You have the right to be a fool.
Anything you say WILL be used against you."
"I shall now read you your charges."
"You are under arrest for Godmoding. You are under arrest for being a fat, overblown idiot. You are under arrest for attempting to monopolize Bloodwrath. You are under arrest for mingling with weasels. You are under arrest for impersonating the Inventor of the Bloodwrath." She snaps her fingers, and twin Slothunogs came out of nowhere and hauled him away. She suddenly grew to an enormous height, and sat on the command chair. "I AM THE TRUE INVENTOR OF THE BLOODWRATH!!!"

HiaG! Come here! "You are now under sentence of death for conspiring against me and my northern warriors! Die!"
The weasel suddenly explodes in a cloud of blood.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

A ragged black-furred squirrel, her eyes glazed over, stumbled along a sidewalk on the planet Omicron Omega-Z, babbling incomprehensible words to herself, completely enchanted with the cruel vagaries of her imagination. The squirrel the universe once knew and feared as Nightfire had fallen, and hard.

Deep in the heart of a distant galaxy, the Badger Lord Blutzorn and his faithful hare attendant solemnly observed the goings-on from a high-definition surveillance monitor.

"Cutting her off from the Bloodwrath might have been rather harsh, milord," ventured the hare. "Look, she's suffering all kinds of hallucinations."

"I don't want to hear about her again," said the badger, sternly. "She must be brought to learn her lesson. And if she doesn't, well, it's better not to have such a volatile creature equipped with my patented Bloodwrath, anyway."

"Of course, milord," murmured the hare. "Still, it's a sad sight to see, wot wot!"

---

Meanwhile, in a certain lunatic laboratory, unknown to Blutzorn, the weasels, and especially Nightfire, the Mad Dr. Morphis put the last bolt in place for his new invention... the DeathMachine 4000. As it was equipped with an invincible force field, an unstoppable death ray, and a miniature version of the metamorphosis device, Morphis expected nothing but the best from his new machine. The Doctor pushed the green power button, and stepped back in glee as his machine began to power on...
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

You guys do realize that Godmoding is not allowed right? James Gryphon, you of all people should know that. Quit Godmoding my character or I'll report you.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 30, 2011, 01:45:58 AM
You guys do realize that Godmoding is not allowed right? James Gryphon, you of all people should know that. Quit Godmoding my character or I'll report you.
In the format of this story, where many different people have already died and/or met bloody, unpredictable fates at the hands of each other, usually without the original poster's consent, and often while completely ignoring the terms and conditions set by the previous poster, I'm pretty sure the Godmoding rule does not apply to this as it would a normal RP experience.

This game is about "defeating your "enemies" with creativity". It does not stipulate any terms or conditions, and for the most part, I think most people have played as though there were none -- you, me, and everybody else.

I might also point out that I have already devised some creative ways to destroy my enemies that I assumed the other players would find a tricky way to avoid, like with the original appearance of Dr. Morphis, and his gun which turned all lifeforms in the galaxy into balls of fur. HeadInTheGalaxy found a clever way to avoid that in his reply, by teleporting out just before it affected the galaxy. Your Nightfire, on the other hand, was immune to it just because she was immune to it. That doesn't strike me as fair play, though I ended up trying to incorporate it into my next post anyway by dismissing it as a "genetic anomaly".

Repeatedly killing everyone off, with the stipulation that the Bloodwrath is responsible, is fine, but if you do that you have to take your lumps as well -- or come up with a plausible excuse as to why they don't count. I've done it, Head's done it, and I don't see the cause for anger here.

If you're really that upset about it, and my post doesn't convince you, you can, of course, ask Lily, Musician, or an even higher mod's opinion on this, and of course what they say goes, but I don't see how what I've done is excessively unreasonable, given what the "Forum Fight" is all about. If this was the role-play forum, and nobody else had done it, then yes, but this is different.

---

That said, back to the story. I request that if anything else be said OOC relating to this topic, that it be done by a responsible moderator like Lily (if necessary), and that if we need to continue this conversation, that it be carried out in PMs, where it won't mess up the atmosphere.
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

"I refuse to participate in the forum fight any longer." Nightfire turns around and leaves, going to join Lady Amber, Alenra, and Araiah in the roleplaying section. This is the last anyone ever hears from her in this thread.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, back on the Weasel starcruiser, Hiag woke back up. He looked out the window in awe again at a magnificent giant cheese grater that was floating lazily by.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on a second here. When I created this topic, my intention was for an almost food-fight like battle for fun; I never intended to have it turn into a story of any kind. It seems that the story-like element has turned this topic into a chaotic mess that has gotten out of hand. And while I am glad there was interest in this topic, I think I'm going to have to close it for a while. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me.

The Lady Shael

Just to clarify, normal role-playing rules do not apply in the spam forum. Whatever happens in the spam forum, stays in the spam forum, so anything goes as long as everyone stays respectful of one another. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/