News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

thread to appreciate the wok pun

Started by a crumb, April 01, 2019, 02:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouroboros

#>%?% FOR THE IDEA>
$?% FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION>
@>%?% FOR ITS PLACE IN THE THEME AS A WHOLE>

oVERALL RANKING: #>##?%

wHAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED IS NOT VERY SUBSTANTIAL< BUT IT IS QUITE ENTERTAINING FOR ITS SCOPE>

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DanielofRedwall

What "wok pun"? I don't see anything different anywhere?
Received mostly negative reviews.

The Skarzs

Your question mark annoys me. Penalty of death.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

there you go give him another negative review

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

a crumb

somewhere out there, there is a roc fan who had the idea of writing redwall fan fiction with ewoks in it, that is kicking himself right now

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tungro

A better question would be, "What is a wok pun"

Delthion

But the title: "Re: thread to appreciate the wok pun"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.