News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, September 22, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Sebias runs out of his bunker and grabs Lass (Yes, I have great tracking skills...) then drags her in* @Scott McLamok @One-Eye the wildcat, I need some heavy gunners in the high tower. Thin their ranks down a bit. Verdauga, could you and Lass teleport/poof everyone behind the fort walls? @Captain Wortshire you got anything to help us see in this fog?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Now that you mention it

GO FLYGON!

Flygon! Use Defog

*Defog clears foggy weather*

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*Lass shuddered, still unconscious and cold, deathly white and still, her mind was rushing, she was running, everybeast she cared about turned into zombies and were chasing her, their faces still there, but their minds were gone, but they called out to her, screaming for help, she was stuck, couldn't move or make a sound, she tensed as one of them grabbed her, dragging her away into darkness*

{btw: this is a dream}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Sebias feels Lass' forehead* She's burning! Verdauga, can you help her? You have more skill in healing than I.

*Grabs axe and nods to Wort* Good. We can at least see them. Quite a few of the stinkers.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 10, 2020, 12:28:18 AM
*The zombie winces as he smells Verdie's breath*
Hey!
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 10, 2020, 12:55:35 AM
*Sebias feels Lass' forehead* She's burning! Verdauga, can you help her? You have more skill in healing than I.

*Grabs axe and nods to Wort* Good. We can at least see them. Quite a few of the stinkers.
*A cleaver. . . cleaves. . . through the Zombies, stopping as I teleport to grab it.*
*Picks up Lass.* Can I first get her to someplace safe?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 10, 2020, 12:33:56 AM
*Sebias runs out of his bunker and grabs Lass (Yes, I have great tracking skills...) then drags her in* @Scott McLamok @One-Eye the wildcat, I need some heavy gunners in the high tower. Thin their ranks down a bit. Verdauga, could you and Lass teleport/poof everyone behind the fort walls? @Captain Wortshire you got anything to help us see in this fog?
Dude I am alone surrounded by zombies and I just got smacked..
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

*Flings Thomasbane over to Scott, teleports to catch it, grabs him, and makes a break for the bunker.*
*All in one sentence too.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

:laugh:

*Sets Scott and Lass down and places an ice pack on Lass' head.*
I'll be back with an IV. She looks like she needs fluids.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Races back with an IV and looks at Seb.*
What's happening?

lass of something much

*Lass struggled, still unconscious, the phantoms were clutching at her with their cold hands of death*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Administers iodine and inserts the IV into Lass' arm.*
*Places an enriched oxygen mask over her face.*