News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

WOW!!!! I only have 136 but I deleted all the unimportannt ones.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but ah vant vone more cookie.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Why did I only post 185 topics?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on June 26, 2013, 02:27:27 AM
Why doI have only 976 messages?

Dude, clean out your inbox!  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Why?  :D It's fine! It brings back memories!  :D Although I could delete some.

rachel25

I don't have that many messages no one likes me  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rachel25 on June 29, 2013, 04:15:30 PM
I don't have that many messages no one likes me  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
I do!

DanielofRedwall

On Saturday I went to Supernova, which is pretty much Australia's Comic Con. It was awesome, and I bought two shirts, one "I am Sherlocked" shirt and one which says "For science you monster" with a picture of GLaDOS. I spent about $85 Aus dollars all up, but it was worth it!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 02, 2013, 02:08:46 PM
On Saturday I went to Supernova, which is pretty much Australia's Comic Con. It was awesome, and I bought two shirts, one "I am Sherlocked" shirt and one which says "For science you monster" with a picture of GLaDOS. I spent about $85 Aus dollars all up, but it was worth it!

Ooh, lucky!  You have a Sherlock shirt!  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AnnaofRedwall

koala bears are prone to spontaneous combustion.... also koala bears are not, in fact, bears. They are marsupials.

I don't go on my e-mail for a day.... i log on and have have... 105 new messages!!! I just sit there and think... dang, Bri, you, my friend need a HOBBY!
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Computer techie i am
typin' w/ one hand
baby turtle forever

Maudie

Quote from: AnnaofRedwall on July 23, 2013, 03:01:19 AM
koala bears are prone to spontaneous combustion.... also koala bears are not, in fact, bears. They are marsupials.

I don't go on my e-mail for a day.... i log on and have have... 105 new messages!!! I just sit there and think... dang, Bri, you, my friend need a HOBBY!

If I left my email for a day I would get like, 0 messages.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Shade

My email keep on get clogged up too.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

I don't have that many emails