Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

that looks like a \P, not a horse
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

You got it wrong. It's supposed to be /P not the other way around. And it looks like a neck sticking up with the horse's head coming out from the side. But, then again, I have a wild imagination. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

The tennis player never married. It seemed love meant nothing to him.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Icefire

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 03, 2012, 02:32:10 PM
The tennis player never married. It seemed love meant nothing to him.
*falls off chair laughing*

...yeah, I'm easily amused.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Why can't you hear day break? Why can't you hear the night fall? And tell me this: if owls are so wise, then why are they always asking 'who?'
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

Nightfire

eualaia

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP DDB"S ARE ATTACKIN

Icefire

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Dr. Robert Manson had been a long time ally of the beavers, and the only living entity to ever invent time travel technology, and had gained significant respect from many parties. In one incident, during the Battle of Dulex, between the stoves, sandwiches and beavers, he arrived and he warfare stopped until he was safely away from the battlefield, prevented from making a speech which he hoped would end the battle, by beavers carrying him away from the galaxy. The stoves assisted them.
The grilled-cheese sandwiches had managed to have the man recreate Chico, California, bringing it back from moments before the beavers destroyed it. At first this move was fine, but later it resulted in over a centrillion beavers pouring in from the future. The stoves once again sacrificed their capital, sucking the beavers away, and saving earth.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

eualaia

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on March 06, 2012, 03:59:18 PM
Dr. Robert Manson had been a long time ally of the beavers, and the only living entity to ever invent time travel technology, and had gained significant respect from many parties. In one incident, during the Battle of Dulex, between the stoves, sandwiches and beavers, he arrived and he warfare stopped until he was safely away from the battlefield, prevented from making a speech which he hoped would end the battle, by beavers carrying him away from the galaxy. The stoves assisted them.
The grilled-cheese sandwiches had managed to have the man recreate Chico, California, bringing it back from moments before the beavers destroyed it. At first this move was fine, but later it resulted in over a centrillion beavers pouring in from the future. The stoves once again sacrificed their capital, sucking the beavers away, and saving earth.
Thankyou for posting that! It took my mind off my life right now... ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire