News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I like sharks, as long as they have laser beams, I can't post a pic now, I'll do it later.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on June 27, 2012, 02:53:07 PM
I'm listening to "Undignified," by Matt Redman.  :) Tiria Wildlough, this is a song that you would LOVE.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Why is that? Can you give me a link to it on YouTube?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 06, 2012, 01:31:19 AM
Quote from: Nightfire on June 27, 2012, 02:53:07 PM
I'm listening to "Undignified," by Matt Redman.  :) Tiria Wildlough, this is a song that you would LOVE.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Why is that? Can you give me a link to it on YouTube?
I think I know that song...
Is that the one that goes...
Um...
Now I can't remember. Do you have a link, Nightfire?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Nightfire on July 04, 2012, 08:41:58 PM
Is that you, or some random creeper?

Lol that was an episode of Stargate SG-1.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 06, 2012, 03:16:00 AM
Quote from: Nightfire on July 04, 2012, 08:41:58 PM
Is that you, or some random creeper?

Lol that was an episode of Stargate SG-1.
That's my favorite episode! (Of course, it's the only episode I've seen...)
I actually had that picture as my wallpaper for a while...except I added "WACKO!" in the upper right corner. I think I posted it around here somewhere...

Lily

I'd like to apologize in advance for anything I may say, or do, that could be construed as offensive, as I slowly go NUTS!

I'm sorry, did someone mention Stargate SG-1?  ;D

I love that show. I just started re-watching it from the first episode and now I'm up to season 3.

Icefire

Nice! Like I said, I've only ever seen one episode, but it made me curious about the rest of the show. I'm glad I found out it's on Netflix!

psybox

Quote from: the doctorMost people think of time as a linear progression from cause to effect, but time is more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
if you found a mistake in this post, please tell me, thank you

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on July 06, 2012, 03:47:17 PM
Nice! Like I said, I've only ever seen one episode, but it made me curious about the rest of the show. I'm glad I found out it's on Netflix!

Yeah, I'm getting the series on Netflix to watch.  I loved the part when the two guys are learning Latin, then they start juggling.  Or the guy that keeps getting smacked in the face.  Or wacko.  I loved that part!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" again. Great film.
Received mostly negative reviews.

MatthiasMan

I'm bored. . .You guys can read my weird, scary, almost evil dream in the topic Dreams. I don't care if you believe it or not, but I know it so yeah. I could've put all the detail but my dream literally too complex.

Rainshadow

I think Mr. Ed is on in the background.  Not sure, but I think that's what it is.

Rusvul

Quote from: Spring Breeze on June 13, 2011, 06:28:41 AM
Today the church I go to had a feast at a park and for some strange reason all the little boys found it fun to dump cups of cold water on me.

LOL i can understand why, dumping cups of cold water on someone sounds like a TON of fun.

Rainshadow

MatthiasMan

Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 07, 2012, 03:06:00 PM
I'm bored. . .You guys can read my weird, scary, almost evil dream in the topic Dreams. I don't care if you believe it or not, but I know it so yeah. I could've put all the detail but my dream literally too complex.
Can someone post in the dreams topic? It's my favorite one.