News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If that were true, then your statement would be false because you were lying about it, which means you were not a liar and thus the statement was true, which would mean that the statement is false because...

Dinnae ye just love paradoxes? And Beavers? I think I remember something about Weasels being great too but I cannae re- *eyes suddenly go wide as he suddenly gets over the brainwashing* Weasels have saved me! Hurray! HURRAY!

LONG LIVE THE

WEASELS!

Hail the

Head Weasel!

Also,

One friend is a lot different than no friends. One friend is plenty.
-Frosty The Snowman
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 24, 2011, 01:01:37 AM
If that were true, then your statement would be false because you were lying about it, which means you were not a liar and thus the statement was true, which would mean that the statement is false because...

whoa i'm not a compulsive liar or was that a lie this leiing could get out of control no that was a lie its in controllor or was that a lie
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

DanielofRedwall

Here's another paradox to get your head around! Enjoy being confused to death:

The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

And on the beavers: they've brainwashed the breakfast cereals! Now I'll have to survive on thenmuch more appetizing bacon. *looks in freezer* They've brainwashed bacon as well! And with my hand I this toaster, WHAT AM I GOING TO EAT?!
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I remember that paradox from when I looked up paradoxes on the internet!

"Is the answer to this question no?"

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Snakes are scary, weasels are wacky, ferrets are fraudulent, cats are crazy, stoats are stinky, foxes are fibbers, rats are raging, mice are musing, badgers are boring, hares are hiding, frogs are frowning, squirrels are scaling, moles are moaning, voles are voracious, and pike are proud.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

You forgot tortoises.

FAIL.

Jk! Did you come up with that?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Yes. I did. And only one tortoise ever appears in the books, so I did not bother mentioning 'im.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tis nay the tortoise's fault he only appears once! Poor neglected tortoises!  :'( :'( :'(

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Icefire

To the Brain Washing Beavers:
What were you thinking! You brain washed Weasel Dude before we made that alliance with the Weasels! Now that you've attacked one of there own, we'll never be able to get the to sign that treaty! Do you realize they just declared war on Beavers everywhere?! Thanks a lot! I ought to report you the Head Beaver!
~Beaver Ally
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*sillionz upon sillionz o' Weasel battlecruizerz zuddenly appear in zpace around earth, an' then a loud voize boomz out from one o' them*

BEAVERS OF EARTH! YOU CAN UNDERSTAND US BECAUSE WE CAN SPEAK YOUR REPULSIVE EARTHLING LANGUAGE. DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOU COULD SUCCEED IN ATTACKING US? FURTHERMORE, WE SHALL NOW USE OUR RAYS TO TAKE OUT YOUR ABILITIES TO DEFY DEATH. WE WILL OF COURSE LEAVE A FEW OF YOU WITH IT, BUT ONLY 100. WE HOPE TO DO BUISNESS WITH YOU AGAIN SOMETIME, WHEN YOU'VE FINALLY REALIZED THAT YOU CANNOT DEFEAT US. COMMANDER? YES SIR? TELL ALL SHIPS TO OPEN FIRE AT MY SIGNAL. YES SIR! *undezipherable Weasel language* ALL SHIPS READY, SIR! GOOD. THREE. TWO. ONE. OPEN FIRE!

*aw o' the zhipz sap earth with their lazerbeamz, bathin' it in a blindingly pale green light, an' aw o' the beaverz except fer a hundred o' them loze their death defyin' abilitiez*

IT IS DONE. END THE ATTACK. YES SIR! *undezipherable Weasel language, followed by aw o' the zhipz ztoppin' their attack*

COMMANDER? YES SIR? WE'RE DONE HERE. GET US OUT OF HERE. YES SIR! *the zpeaker cutz aff*

*az quickly az they came aw o' the zhipz zuddenly dizappear*

Redwall Musician

We've been saved of the beavers! THANK YOU WEASELS! By the way, the 100 beavers with death defying powers or whatever, where are they? Are they in Australia?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae clue! But who carez? WEASELS ZAVED THE DAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

WEASELS!

Icefire

Grrr......BEAVERS!!!! I told you not to make an enemy out of the weasels!!! Those 100 of you left had better stock up on weasel repelant! Good thing the weasels don't know where our secret base is!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Go Weasels!!!

But poor stoves, such braw warriors they was.