News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My total forum takeover!

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 08, 2012, 05:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

(blocks the pike and charges.)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

*kicks out and knocks the vermin fox down on his face*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

(rolls over to dodge any attacks and swings claymores)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

*puts someone in an infinite loop*

Redwallfan7

*Picks up a bow and arrow, sights along...

I missed! Aww man.... anybeast wanna help me take over this vermin?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

Ha, ha ha! We'll see about that! *Points shaft, let's fly, and...

Direct hit! Oh yeah

AbbotAlf0805

(my guy falls over and gets up. The charges)

psybox

*puts redwallfan7 in an infinite loop.*

Redwaller

Rofnard pulls out his double-headed axe and chopes Psybox in two. "Haha!"

Redwallfan7

Nooooo *tries to fire shafts but they're not working anymore*

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

*Twirls a sling* ha! I've got you now, vermin!

AbbotAlf0805

Ow! Get him now! (vermin charge you)

Redwallfan7

*starts to do karate moves* Bring it on vermin!