News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My Takeover of Redwall Abbey!

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 08, 2012, 05:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Attention Redwall fans! I am Hellhound! The fox warlord of the north and I am here to take total control of your beloved Redwall Forum! Their is nothing you can do to stop me! MUHAHAHA!!!!
(Treat this like an RP)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

And I am Dranfor Rofnard, evil warlord! We are taking over your beloved Forum! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

AbbotAlf0805

Dranfor! My right hand fox! Good to have you here to see this!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

We will rule your Forum! And you can't do anything about it! Mwahaha!

Martha Braebuck

But as you know, evil warlords, all fall in the end  ;)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Redwaller

welcome back! And we will win in the end!

AbbotAlf0805

How dare you speak to me like that!! Men get that fan!! (vermin charge you)

Martha Braebuck

thank you, but as you know the history of redwall *whips out record book* so many warlords have fallen at our gate they are uncountable. *sits primly in wheelchair*
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

AbbotAlf0805

You shall be thrown in my prison imedeitly! Where is your warrior now?! (vermin grab you) Dranfor I leave you in charge!

Dannflower Reguba

"I be's Rudge Plooral!"
"No you ain't! I 'em Rudge Plooral!"
"Gaaa! What 'ev I toldge a'? Plooral means more an 1!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

DandintheWarrior

I am Bartholomu the Warrior and these are my friends. Meet Luke the Warrior Badger and his army of hares. You will not stop us. We will avenge our beloved country and take down you evil vermin. All you have is your tiny rat army."
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

AbbotAlf0805

Tiny?!?!?!? HA!!!! My horde is enough to turn Mossflower to nothing and bring down Slamandastron!!!! ATTACK!!! (a HUGE horde of vermin charge you.)

DandintheWarrior

"You may say that, but we have trained forces. A badger lord here with me and 2 other badgers back at salmandstron with 60 hares and mice. I only come to you with my army. We hold strong of 100. WE have allies of the birds and the shrews. We will never bow down to you or let you destroy our peaceful country."
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

AbbotAlf0805

CHARGE!!!!! (They are attacking you!)