News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Time

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

This where you can just imagine your at Redwall Abbey. This is the opposite of the topic Wartime where yall fight each other. In this yall just act like your in Redwall and have a great time!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rusvul

hmmmm.... i'm in orchard eating things

AbbotAlf0805

I'm cooking in the kitchen.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

I'm fencing with the abbey warrior. Then I go and raid the pantry.

Rusvul

i come into the kitchens looking for something to eat cause i'm bored of apples in the orchard. 'hey mate! whatcha making?'

W0NWILL

I come up with a tunic loaded with food, and go into the kitchens, "Tell me!"

Rusvul

'ooh! wonwill, want to fence? sabres are a very similar fighting style, i ought to be good at it!'

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

"What are you making? And later, I need to hone my rapier."

Rusvul

after getting shooed away by the cook, i go into the cellars to put some embellishments on my sabre guard. also maybe i'll get some kind of drink....
ok wonwill, i'm working on my hilt anyway.... where did that aventurine go?

W0NWILL

"What are you making? I must know!"

AbbotAlf0805

Oh sorry WONWILL. I'm making a strawberry pie.

W0NWILL

*steals a slice and runs away*

Rusvul

STRAWBERRIES! i overhear ya saying and rush upstairs and steal some

AbbotAlf0805

*Chases WONWILL with beaker*  Hey! Come back here!