News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Time

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Boxin'!" (I'm half squirrel, I'm a hairrel!)

Rusvul

ok, i can dodge punches well enough, though i cant box like a hare!

Redwallfan7

*pastes a pie in Rusvul's face behind his back*Rain did it!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

*doubles over, laughing*

Rusvul

ey! i'm tryin' to box! wipes pie tin on redwallfan, then dunks head into pond, coming up in a fighting stance.

W0NWILL

"EULALIA!" *throws a right at rusvul's cheek*

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

ducks under punch, somersaults under wonwill, and swings foot at her legs from behind as he uses that momentum to get up.

W0NWILL

*falls backward, twisting, and throws a regiment of punches at his face, he is on the ground*

Redwallfan7

*grabs a bowl of hotroot soup and eats it while watching the fight*

Rusvul

yes, i am on the ground, but only because i ducked all of your punches. melts into shadows and wonwill feels a sharp pain on her right arm and find its momentarily paralyzed
lol tai-lee tactics!

Redwallfan7

Come on WonWill mate! Give him the old one two

W0NWILL

*gives rusvul the old one two* (No god-modding!)

Rusvul

whoops! sorry! x sheepishness x
blocks with the old three-four XD

Rainshadow

*Shadow facepalms herself*  "Young 'uns these days."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!