News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Unfortunately I am still blinded by thy abs. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Apparently you are so muscular you made Rosie nauseous in the face of such greatness. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

TheRedSnifit

You enjoy seeing vomit? Does the act of seeing women vomit upon the site of your chiseled abs bring you enjoyment?

HMM?!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2017, 06:28:00 AM
*Le gasp.* Søren posted without color!

Also, I am sat here looking at this thread without my shirt on. You're lucky there is a screen between yourself and my muscles.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW I DIDN'T WANT THAT MENTAL IMAGE. *Throws shirt at Skar*

Jukka the Sling

Does Skarzs even have abs?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

The Skarzs

HOW DARE YOU.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 01, 2017, 06:12:37 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2017, 06:28:00 AM
*Le gasp.* Søren posted without color!

Also, I am sat here looking at this thread without my shirt on. You're lucky there is a screen between yourself and my muscles.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW I DIDN'T WANT THAT MENTAL IMAGE. *Throws shirt at Skar*
I have two shirts on now. You're safe.  ;D :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Poztz a Hammerfall muzic video tae change ze zubject*

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

I... do not like shaving. If I could grow a cool beard, that'd be sick. If my face would just stay smooth all the time, that'd be sick too. This garbage in-between-land where my face gets scratchy and scruffy-looking but doesn't ever get the the point of a cool beard is the worst.

Doesn't help that I have a fish-like razor and acne, of course.

On a different topic, I bruised my foot because I kicked a guy in the elbow. Note to self (and you guys). Don't do that.