News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

do u believe in luck or hard work ?

Started by adamm, May 15, 2013, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamm

hi everyone,

I strongly believe in hard work.There is no substitute for hard work , hard work is essential to be inculcated in each and every individual. Without hard work, we don't find almost anyone in this world achieving great feats.Therefore, I strongly assert that hardwork is key to success in anyone's career.

do u think is luck anywhere exist ............?

rachel25

This should be in Cavern Hole.  :-X I sure a mod will move it for you  :-*

Saolta Oiche

Mostly it comes down to hard work, sure and with that comes a good reputation which can open doors for you but I think there is a little bit of luck out there.

Being in the right place at the right time, it happens and it can help. But at least you can rely on hard work.

:)
Have fun, smile and keep your head high. Be as happy as a hare!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Technically zpeakin, zere iz nae zuch zin' az luck. It only zeemz like luck vhen ye leave oot aw ze minor detailz like place, time, zpeed, etc...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

I believe that luck exists, but only has a small part to play and will not work if you are not trying. For example- take that author who just asked you to illustrate their book. Both hard work and luck came into play here. The hard work was you developing and honing your drawing skills, and putting that ad in the newspaper or wherever you put it. The luck was that the author saw it and decided to call you.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!