News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

How many hours do you spend on your phone?

Started by adamm, May 21, 2013, 10:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamm

hi friends,
As we know life is not imagine without a mobile and internet.Mostly youngsters spent their maximum time on mobile .

For what purpose You mostly use mobile …………?

DanielofRedwall

Moved topic to The Cellars.

I only use my phone for calling and texting when I need to, I have my iPod for apps and all that.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Maudie

Haha! I don't even have a phone! And I rarely get on the family cellphone. Though I do spend a minimal amount of time on our iPad.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

We don't have a purpose for a phone so we don't own one. We sometimes use our parents' phone

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

I don't have a phone, but I have a Nook, though I use my Computer Generally.

Life is too short to rush through it.

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Dawnwing

My phone is an old thing, five years old, and it can only text and call.  No fancy wallpapers or ringtones or internet or anything.  I don't use it that often, mainly only when my mom and I carpool, I call her to tell her I'm on the way to her work.
I use my ipod a lot.  For internet, for apps, for music, maps, etc.  It'll come in especially handy with this new job reminding me of meetings every day.

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on May 22, 2013, 01:09:32 AM
I don't have a phone.

Me neither. The plans are greedily expensive OR if you use pre-pay / pay-as-you-go then the phones are greedily expensive ... plus I've never actually seen any point in having one (other than being handy in an emergency). I've never seen the point of Facebook or Twitter either.

I can see reasons for an iPod or an ebook reader, but personally I have no use for either of those.

Rusvul

I have an iPhone 3GS, and a line of a song for all of you folks who wish you had a phone and don't...
"You can take your newfangled this,
and your newfangled that,
and you can line them up,
and throw them overboard!".
:P.