News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Abbot is here

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 07, 2013, 09:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Its the same as the Abbot is away but now you can do stuff to the Abbot.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

put on my slipknot mask and jump suit and scares the abbot

rachel25

*puts lemon juice in his water*  :D

Dag Downyfur

*Grabs a mushroom flan* Oh wot a waste a vikkles, wot! Oh well! *throws flan at Abbot*

((I'm a hare Dibbun XD))
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

(and I'm an otter dibbun)
*pulls Abbot in to pond and runs away*

Dag Downyfur

*throws mud at Abbot* Dis be much betta ammo den da blinkin' flan, wot wot!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

*goes to kitchen and eat everything*

Dag Downyfur

* Follows Rachel* all dis twouble makin' makes a chap hungry, wot!

Vilu Daskar

Grabs hotroot pepper bombs and throws them at the elders and the Abbot.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dag Downyfur

*steals some hotroot bombs and throws them at Vilu and Rachel* it's more fun ta 'tack everychap, wot wot!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on August 08, 2013, 04:52:49 PM
*steals some hotroot bombs and throws them at Vilu and Rachel* it's more fun ta 'tack everychap, wot wot!
Grads a torch and sets Dag's tail on fire

Dag Downyfur

XD

Ow! * runs and jumps into Abbey Pond*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'OORAY!!! DAB DAB DAB! 'OORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runz around ze abbey zcreamin' 'iz 'ead off* (Ah be'z a vee Weasel dibbun!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

( If your a weasel, than I'm a raccoon )

DAB DAB DAB DAB!!!! *Throws a compound of pepper and burning straw, which results in an explosion*
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Mariel

Heehee!I make da Faver Abbot wash 'is ears twice.*dunks Abbots head underwater*