News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum Fight!

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 28, 2011, 01:55:41 AM
"I'm a creature of the Bloodwrath. I can do what I want."

Ye need tae give a better reazon than thiz tae justify yer poztz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

*zombiefied Matthias720 continues to charge his lazer*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 28, 2011, 02:23:28 AM
*zombiefied Matthias720 continues to charge his lazer*

Ok, that'z juzt ztrange!  :-\

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Nightfire gives a wild yell, and her entire band of northland mercenary squirrels comes running, hacking at Galaxy and Matthias with their blades. "Yayalahoooooo!!!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

Deep in the heart of the Northern Galaxy Power Company superstructure, the manager was very upset.

"Three thousand years, and those rascals haven't paid their bills," he growled. "I'm tired of wasting money on this. It's time to do something about it."

Getting up from his desk, the manager went out to the plant management controls, and called over the Grand Plant Controller, or GPC.

"Disconnect all power to the Milky Way," he said, angrily. "It's been too long since they paid their bills and I'm sick of it."

"Right, sir," said the GPC. "Do you want a controlled shutdown, or just to take it down right now?"

"Take it down immediately. I don't have any regards for their environment. If they're upset they should have thought about that before they quit paying for power service."

Nodding, the GPC flicked a switch.

Though invisible to the GPC or the plant manager, the effects on the Milky Way galaxy were profound. Any ship that happened to be near the Milky Way would have briefly spotted an immediate anomaly as all the stars went up in a massive nova, leaving either a black hole or a dead rock where the suns had once been.

This also had a significant effect on the stellar objects formerly known as planets in the Milky Way. Any one that wasn't seared or destroyed by the exploding solar energies quickly became lifeless rocks from lack of solar heat, thus killing every one of the sentient balls of fur, and also the few genetic anomalies like Matthias, Nightfire, and the squirrels with her who had managed to previously somehow elude the mad Dr. Morphis' metamorphosis gun.

The galaxy once known as the Milky Way would become known as the Dark Zone -- a complete unlighted void, inhabited only by black holes, and clouds of rock and dust from the planets and asteroids that had been destroyed.
« Subject to editing »

Matthias720

*Matthias720 fires his lazer at Lady Amber causing +9001 damage*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Safely still abard the Weasel Star Cruiser, Hiag took a nap.

Nightfire

"Who says I was on a world in the Milky Way?" Nightfire asks casually as she zaps his head with a flaming chainsaw.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

Far away in the cosmos sat Qwarq, an alien quantum-programmer. He had recently discovered something that could be a powerful asset for his people.

"Qwarn, Qwart," Qwarg said excitedly. "Look at this. I have found out how to overwrite existing space!"

Qwarg's colleagues gasped in awe. "Such a feat was thought to be impossible!"

"I know," said the technomancer. "But the theory works. With just a few alterations you can use it to create matter where there is none, destroy existing matter... oh, anything."

"Let's test it," said Qwarn.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the boss has been getting onto us a lot lately about being late for work. See if you can overwrite the travel conduit from his house, so he won't be able to get here anytime soon either."

"Right," said Qwarq, typing madly into his cosmic keyboard.

Hitting the button to overwrite the conduit, however, created an unprecedented result, as Qwarq had forgotten to close the parentheses around his coding argument. With no limitations placed on the quantum-computer's functions, the entire universe was immediately overwritten with a random pattern of 0s and 1s, destroying everything in existence.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, the Weasels' ztar cruizerz pazzed by a ztrange floatin' ize cube. Hiag looked oat o' hiz window at it in awe.

Matthias720

*Matthias720 attacks HiaG's Starship with a keyswordtar*

Props the the Brothers Chaps for coming up with such an awesome look weapon.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Hiag watchez az another block o' ize floatz zlowly by*

Matthias720

*starts stabbing at HiaG's airlock*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag watchez az Matthiaz720 getz hit with one o' the floatin' ize cubez and diez.

Matthias720

How can I die? I'm already a zombie?

*Matthias720 chops the ice block in half*