News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Kolman's Marshalls office

Started by Kolman, October 05, 2019, 05:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolman

Welp the Sheriffs are in a bit of pickle

so be a Mossflower marshall and help keep Hectaville a safer and (hopefully) a quieter place.

I have room for three right now.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I'll happily serve one who can make a salad that good. *bows low* Your wish is my command, my Lord.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

alright raise your right paw, and repeat after me: "I (insert your name) do solemnly swear to uphold the law and keep the peace to make mossflower a safer and (hopefully) a quieter place"
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Raises right paw* I, Jarky Thistlebrush, do solemnly swear to uphold the law and keep the peace to make Mossflower a safer and (hopefully) a quieter place! My toes were crossed!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*raises right paw* I, Shisteer of Nothing Much, do solemnly swear to uphold the law and keep the peace to make Mossflower a safer and (hopefully) a quieter place.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!