News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

QkFTRS02NCUyMFRvcGljJTIx

Started by Wylder Treejumper, October 14, 2014, 12:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

But why? It is very fun to post asdojpgbasodghbasrpjg's!

But just to satisfy you; SHVoJTNG
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah, but you're not actually saying anything.  ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Actually, I just did. what if now you get rid of the link, so that we are the only ones who have it bookmarked?!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

No, if you want a secret code only specific people can read, I'll send you a PM.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

Tm8lMkMlMjBqdXN0JTIwZm9yJTIwZXhjbHVzaXZpdHklMjBpcyUyMHdoYXQlMjBJJTIwbWVhbnQu

Wylder Treejumper

Tm8lMkMlMjBJJTIwaGF2ZSUyMGJlZW4lMjBwb3N0aW5nJTIwZ2VuZXJhbCUyMGNvbW1lbnRzJTIwaW4lMjBCQVNFLTY0JTJDJTIwc28lMjBJJTIwY2FuJTI3dCUyMGp1c3QlMjByZW1vdmUlMjB0aGUlMjBkZWNyeXB0b3IuJTIwSSUyMGhhdmUlMjBwbGVudHklMjBvZiUyMG90aGVyJTIwY29kZS10cmFuc2xhdG9ycyUyMEklMjBjYW4lMjBkbyUyMHRoYXQlMjB3aXRoJTIwaWYlMjB5b3UlMjB3YW50JTJDJTIwdGhvdWdoLg==
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

TmFoJTJDJTIwSSUyMGhhZCUyMGZvcmdvdHRlbiUyMGFib3V0JTIwdGhlJTIwb3RoZXIlMjBjb21tZW50cy4lMjBJdCUyMG1pZ2h0JTIwYmUlMjBmdW4lMjB0byUyMHRyeSUyMGxhdGVyJTIwdGhvdWdoLg==

Wylder Treejumper

U3VyZS4uLiUyMEklMjBjYW4lMjBkbyUyMHRoYXQuJTIwKkV2aWwlMjBsYXVnaCo=
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Søren

V293JTJDJTIwdGhpcyUyMEJBU0UtNjQlMjB0aGluZyUyMGlzJTIwY29vbC4=

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

SSUyN3ZlJTIwYmVlbiUyMHdvbmRlcmluZyUyMHdoYXQlMjdzJTIwZ29pbmclMjBvbiUyMHdpdGglMjB0aGUlMjBzZWVtaW5nbHklMjBnaWJiZXJpc2guJTIwV2VsbCUyQyUyMG5vdyUyMEklMjd2ZSUyMGdvdCUyMHRoZSUyMHNlY3JldC4lMjAlM0FQ

Delthion

WWVhaCUyQyUyMHRoaXMlMjBpcyUyMHJlYWxseSUyMGNvb2wlMkMlMjBpdCUyMGRvZXMlMjBzZWVtJTIwYSUyMGxvdCUyMGxpa2UlMjBnaWJiZXJpc2guJTIwQW5kJTIwd2hhdCUyMG1ha2VzJTIwaXQlMjBtb3JlJTIwZnVuJTIwdGhhbiUyMGJpbmFyeSUyMGlzJTIwdGhhdCUyMGl0JTIwYXBwZWFycyUyMGFzJTIwaWYlMjB5b3UlMjdyZSUyMHR5cGluZyUyMGdpYmJlcmlzaC4=

Søren

SSUyMGhvcGUlMjB0aGUlMjBiaW5hcnklMjB0cmVuZCUyMGlzJTIwb3ZlciUyQyUyMG1hbiUyQyUyMEklMjBoYXRlZCUyMHRoYXQu

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

WWVhaCUyQyUyMEklMjBrbm93JTJDJTIwd2hhdCUyMHdhcyUyMHRoZSUyMGRlYWwlMjB3aXRoJTIwdGhhdCUzRiUyMEFsbCUyMHRob3NlJTIwY29kZXMlMjB0aGF0JTIwbm8lMjBvbmUlMjBjb3VsZCUyMHVuZGVyc3RhbmQuLi5ubyUyMHdhaXQu