News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Ay yi yi, what's with the French and Spanish?!

Delthion

Quote from: The Mask on January 06, 2015, 10:00:01 PM
Mmm hmm. What can you see?

I can see the entrance and the exit, I can watch what everyone is doing, and I can listen to what they're doing as well.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Oh, I can see and hear that too! We're opposite each other so they're basically identical.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Hickory

Mi español necesita mejora, pero estoy bastante bien.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

(I should be right back; I'm actually at school right now and I need to go to my house)

"I'm sorry, you guys," said Skye, "But what are you saying?" She turned to Sage, "Muchas gracias. Si, tengo hambre." Yay, a foreign language I can speak, though not fluently.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

(smiles white'toothed smile)

¡Un placer, chica!

Kitsune

Jetthebinturong

Well this I awkward, Corn and I seem to keep missing each other. *Red cat appears on my shoulder* Greetings Morethikai, how re things
Things are just purrfect thank you. And on your end?
Awkward
Well that's purrfect too
Do you have a reason to be here?
My appearance here has no pawticular purrpose, no
I see
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Ugh, a cat! Utterly repulsive! *sneezes loudly*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 06, 2015, 10:11:22 PM
Well this I awkward, Corn and I seem to keep missing each other. *Red cat appears on my shoulder* Greetings Morethikai, how re things
Things are just purrfect thank you. And on your end?
Awkward
Well that's purrfect too
Do you have a reason to be here?
My appearance here has no pawticular purrpose, no
I see

Ha HA! *Dances over to you* Yay, now I don't have to dance with an imaginary you. :P

Morgazath

Hey, anyone like my outfit? I have a black piece of chest armor with black chainmail on my arms and legs to look like a tuxedo made out of armor.

You forgot to mention it was my idea.

And of course, my dragon Kyra (Whom I rode here.) gave the idea to me. She speaks telepathically in case you want to talk to her. She's too big to fit in the building.  
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Wylder Treejumper

Hello, My name is Wylder Treejumper. I enjoy crashing parties... >:D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

*cocks lego gun* Not on my watch!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on January 06, 2015, 09:22:59 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 06, 2015, 07:27:43 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 06, 2015, 06:23:45 PM
Hold on... *phones Jukka* "Hello, anyone home?"

Is there a doorman? He better check outside for an arrival... just make sure they don't nick my limo.
*Taps Sage on the shoulder* Um... I'm here. Finally.

*Stands awkwardly near the door, waiting for Oracle*

My apologies fair maiden! ;D ;D ;D I was engrossed in scholarly pursuits! ;D
(Haha. :D And... now you're offline again... but, anyway...)

*Walks over to Oracle and sits down* Hi!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Morgazath

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on January 06, 2015, 10:24:02 PM
Hello, My name is Wylder Treejumper. I enjoy crashing parties... >:D
Can I burn him, please?

Steady girl. I want to see how this turns out.

You don't act this way on the battlefield. *Pouts.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)