Jetthebinturong

*Drills into one of the guys' heads with auric energy*

*Rips the leg off another*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

*Draws chainsword* *Decapitates Brotherhood of Steel soldier* You heretics will repent the day you came here! *Revs chainsword* *Charges Sagetip*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 10, 2016, 04:05:36 AM
*Draws chainsword* *Decapitates Brotherhood of Steel soldier* You heretics will repent the day you came here! *Revs chainsword* *Charges Sagetip*
*stimpacks* *smashes Ash's rib age with Super Sledge*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Is a Super Sledge from Mario?

*Enhanced physique heals very fast* *Decapitates Sagetip*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 10, 2016, 04:12:23 AM
Is a Super Sledge from Mario?

*Enhanced physique heals very fast* *Decapitates Sagetip*
The Super Sledge is a rocket boosted sledgehammer. *shreads Ash to pieces with minigun*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Power armour stops miniguns* Your weapons are feeble in the light of the Emperor! *Cuts Sagetip to ribbons*

Hickory

*dodges* You've forced me. *uses Fat Man on Ash*

Jukka the Sling

*averts eyes from the gory scene*  *dials 911*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

*Power armour protects me from the explosion and resulting radiation* *Cleaves Sagetip in twain*

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 10, 2016, 04:56:53 AM
*Power armour protects me from the explosion and resulting radiation* *Cleaves Sagetip in twain*
I'm using T-60 V Paladin Brotherhood power armor, a sword is futile. *critical shots Ash with .50 cal hardened recoil compensated sniper rifle*

Lady Ashenwyte

Oh, but this sword will. *Power armour protects me from bullet* *Kills Sagetip once and for all with chainsword*

Hickory

*exits power armor just in time as depleted fusion core ejects toward Ash, blowing him up*

Lady Ashenwyte

My power armour is blessed by the light of the Emperor! It will not be damaged by your feeble weaponry! Now leave, lest I slay you where you stand!

OOC: Can we finish this here, Sage? You could come back with more forces later. It's getting a little boring.