Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

*Pulls out a giant green apple* Well... This was going to be my lunch :D Here u can have it
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

*Whispers to Keva so that no one else can hear* Isn't that the apple with the big worm in it?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on July 24, 2019, 03:17:43 AM
*Pulls out a giant green apple* Well... This was going to be my lunch :D Here u can have it
Thanks, but I don't want to take all your lunch. :D How about we half it. *Chops the apple in half and gives Keva one of the pieces* Eat up! :D
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

*face turns green* B-but I'm not hungry anymore!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An Apple a day keepz ze Doctor ava...Ezpecially if ye zrov it at zem.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on July 26, 2019, 01:21:00 AM
*face turns green* B-but I'm not hungry anymore!
Come now, Keva, you must keep up your strength! :D
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 26, 2019, 11:22:12 PM
An Apple a day keepz ze Doctor ava...Ezpecially if ye zrov it at zem.
Words to live by.
Freddy

Keva Strongbow

But Sebias is thinner than I am! I really think he should have it ;) *Pushes apple towards Sebias*

Sebias of Redwall

But Keva is weaker than me! *Pushes it back* *Hides under a stool*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Then why are you hiding under a stool? Obviously you're scared cause I'm much mightier! :D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on July 28, 2019, 12:50:40 AM
Obviously you're scared cause you might crush Keva by accident! :D
Fixed it, sister dear.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.