News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

You shouldn't be fighting in a school. You could be killed, or worse, expelled.

More likely you'd just get detention, and being killed is worse than getting expelled.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Door bursts open.*

CHILDREN!!!

What are you doing?

*Sighs and composes self.*

*Takes deep breaths for several minutes.*
As you four were unsupervised, a responsibility resting upon me, I shall not yet award detention. However,

GET IN YOUR SEATS NOW.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Immediately runs up and hugs Verdauga.*  Verdaugaaaaaaaa, Teer was bullying meeeeeeee!!!!!!  *Begins crying.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

There there, child, but you goaded her to it as well; sit in your seat, and I'll deal with Teer when she returns to us.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Sniffles.*  O- ok.... *Returns to seat.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 31, 2020, 07:23:13 PM
*Immediately runs up and hugs Verdauga.*  Verdaugaaaaaaaa, Teer was bullying meeeeeeee!!!!!!  *Begins crying.*
you guys have been planing this over PM for quite some time, why would you say that?!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: lass of something much on March 31, 2020, 09:41:37 PM
you guys have been planing this over PM for quite some time, why would you say that?!
*Looks at Lass.*
*Turns gaze to Kade and Teer.*
*Raises eyebrow.*
You two have been passing each other notes in class?

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 31, 2020, 06:05:51 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 31, 2020, 07:18:27 AM
(Don't underestimate my ability to be short. It's well-founded on real life)

*Teer was already beginning to stand up again as Kade's knee came up but it still caught her pretty solidly, driving most of the air out of her lungs in an explosive Ooof! The taniwha retreated briefly as she got her breath back, then came in again with a proper roll, kicking out at the otterbadger halfway through and sending both paws at him in a double punch as she finished the move*

(I can not comprehend what kind of movement you're trying to describe  :laugh:)
(Um... there's probably some fancy name for it that I don't know. Basically like a roly-poly but, halfway through, my legs kick out at your stomach and then, as the movement takes me up again, both my paws jab forward in two independent punches, aiming for where your face would be had my kick landed in the right place)

Quote from: Verdauga on March 31, 2020, 06:58:22 PM
*Door bursts open.*

CHILDREN!!!

What are you doing?

*Sighs and composes self.*

*Takes deep breaths for several minutes.*
As you four were unsupervised, a responsibility resting upon me, I shall not yet award detention. However,

GET IN YOUR SEATS NOW.
*folds arms and pouts* But teacher, Kade was being mean! He punched me and put his knee in my tummy. It's not fair! And it's lunch time. We don't even have to sit in our seats at lunchtime! I wanna keep playing on the playground!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on March 31, 2020, 09:57:00 PM
*Looks at Lass.*
*Raises eyebrow.*

^^^^^^^^
@Siiiiiiiis....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on March 31, 2020, 09:57:00 PM
*Looks at Lass.*
*Raises eyebrow.*
They were only little notes, and mostly passing them in the playground, not the class. Well, there were some during class but not very many. Maybe about *counts on claws* twenty. All the rest were in the playground.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Don't talk back to me, young lady! First I hear you and Kade were fighting, and then I hear about your passing notes in the classroom. If it weren't free study time (a fact you'd better be grateful for) I'd have tossed into the closet by now.

*Notices I was pulling a large envelope from my desk.*
*Slides it back in, sighing and composing myself.*

Now. *Looks at the clock.* It is indeed lunchtime. Kade, go get lunch. I shall tell you, Teer, when you may leave.

And if I hear another fight start up, I'm throwing everyone into the closet,With Extra HOMEWORK.

*Sighs and gives a big grin.*

Kade, go get lunch. Lass, Eb, Booklover may also get lunch.

Kade Rivok

*Winks at Teer and smiles as he leaves the room.*

Now... to find something to eat.  *Begins foraging about.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

*glares at Verdauga, then calls after Kade* If you don't have lunch, you can get some food out of my backpack. My lunchbox is in the back pocket.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!