Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Ripred the Gnawer

The Princess and the Frog quote:

Princess(holds nose):[Snooty British accent]UGH! You smell of garlic![/Snooty British accent]
Frog:Well, the...chef made me take a bath in garlic, so, ha! He said there where hungry Italians nearby with very large teeth!

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Booklover

*normal English accent (well, specific to the specific place I'm from, but I'm not exactly going to say that)* Actually, there are many accents and dialects in different places in Britain. Do you really think we all sound the same, like you Americans do? *continues speaking in the same (normal) accent (that isn't an accent because clearly it's the default)*

Well, now we know that the frog isn't a vampire.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

XD I bet Lockhart had a hard time airing out the classroom when he first arrived.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*60 Cornish pixiez fly intae ze clazzroom und begin cauzin' chaoz und mayhem*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Peski piksi pesternomi! (or whatever it was)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 21, 2021, 09:08:03 PM
*60 Cornish pixiez fly intae ze clazzroom und begin cauzin' chaoz und mayhem*
That was the assignment, yes.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*many beasts somehow appear in the classroom and continue causing chaos and mayhem because that's what we do in The Cellars"

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Yes please!

Quote from: Booklover on July 21, 2021, 08:24:17 PM
*normal English accent (well, specific to the specific place I'm from, but I'm not exactly going to say that)* Actually, there are many accents and dialects in different places in Britain. Do you really think we all sound the same, like you Americans do? *continues speaking in the same (normal) accent (that isn't an accent because clearly it's the default)*

There are definitely a lot of British accents, yes, but Rippy did specify that it was a snooty British accent, which is a unique kind of British accent usually used by everyone who isn't British when they're trying to sound British.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 22, 2021, 05:37:27 AM
The soup is ready! Y'all want some?

There's soup?
Is it a vampire soup or something?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 22, 2021, 02:11:21 PM
Yes please!

Quote from: Booklover on July 21, 2021, 08:24:17 PM

There are definitely a lot of British accents, yes, but Rippy did specify that it was a snooty British accent, which is a unique kind of British accent usually used by everyone who isn't British when they're trying to sound British.
But that's not a British accent. That's just (mostly) Americans attempting to sound posh but failing miserably.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

No more buttered scones for me, mater, I'm off to play the grand piano. Pardon me while I fly in my aeroplane.

'ad tae put zat Monty Python quote!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.