News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

DEATH-DEFYING BEAVER INVASION! FOR REAL!

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 22, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Soren hasn't been online as much for the past couple of days.  I suspect him.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

If people who have received PMs from the DDB will PM me some quotes of the PMs I might be able to identify him. (I say him because all the girls on this sight are far to responsible to do anything like this)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Well it ain't me. But if you want a PM of his, here you go:
Quote from: DDB on October 23, 2015, 06:08:57 PM
You think my identity is James. Interesting choice. Based on the fact only a mod could break the rules. Something you need to know about me. I care not about the rules.
Uniquely choppy sentences.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Here's the two PMs I've received:

Quote from: DDB on October 23, 2015, 05:53:02 PM
Hello, Corny. Yes, my name is no coincidence. I am Lord Commander of DDB. Others may claim to be, but I AM. And soon, this forum is to see terror like never before.

Quote from: DDB on October 23, 2015, 06:04:26 PM
Why do you assume you will uncover my identity anytime soon. Perhaps some things are best left forgotten.

Lack of question mark in that last one. I'm thinking Vilu, or maaaaaybe Sage.

Vilu Daskar

I assure you, it isn't me.

I sent you the PMs I got.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

Mods can see IP addresses on people's posts, right?  Then James can identify our DDB.  The only problem is that the guy hasn't made any posts, as far as I know, but perhaps there's another way?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Alright... It is definitely not Vilu. I take back the statement about it not being a girl... The only people I know who use the term dear are Blose, Corn, me and one of the guys when he is being weird (I can't remember but was that Ash?)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

I did use dear once. I said , "My dear friend Skarzs, may I please have some pizza now?" he insisted that I ask nicely.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

James, are you able to see DDB's IP address?

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . I think? Or was it Sor? Or Del? No, I don't think it was Del. Bluesy wouldn't be interested in ruling the DDBs and terrorizing everyone. I'm not him, because I try to stay out of all the fighting and whatnot. Faiy, you don't write in choppy sentences usually. So Ash. . . . . ?

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 23, 2015, 06:56:47 PM
I did use dear once. I said , "My dear friend Skarzs, may I please have some pizza now." he insisted that I ask nicely.

. . . . . Come to think of it, you and DDB type somewhat similarly. There are times when you don't use question marks, as you just proved. And you definitely are into all the fighting.

James Gryphon

I actually can't see y'all's IP addresses (which is a little irritating, since the description in the text box claims I ought to be able to). I guess only Matthias can do that.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Hmm...

Well, I still think Soren is a likely candidate.  He hasn't been on as much lately and hasn't posted in this thread at all.

Cornflower MM