News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Join Ashleg's horde!

Started by Ashleg, November 07, 2015, 07:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASHLEG IS MORE MIGHTY THAN YOU! Forever and always!

Surrender to the hot cocoa and puzzles.
You know you want to.
Gold team rules!

Groddil

Quote from: Ashleg on November 08, 2015, 03:55:46 AM
The Beavers will soon have their downfall, it is wisest to join us.
*throws hot cocoa at you*

Groddil, you're my deputy.

OOC: Oh YES! Prepare for pain, all of you.

Certainly, rachel. *Throws the entire, ceramic, highly breakable into sharp pieces, mug full of cocoa.*

Ashleg

Oh, really? Put the gun away--Aw geez, Groddil! Never surrender the cocoa until you switch it with a flavor you know they don't like!

Groddil

Sorry boss.
*Walks over to the shatter mug, duct tapes it back together, licks up the cocoa off the ground and spits it back into the mug. Hands the mug to Ashleg.*
Okay, now you'll regret it, rachel.

*switches cocoa in one of the ceramic, highly breakable into sharp pieces, mugs with hydrochloric acid, then throws.*
Catch!

Ashleg

You used duct tape with designs on it? Now we are unbeatable!
Aaand they won't like it now, seeing as you...licked it.
*throws the cup*

LET'S GET THE PUZZLES OUT AND BUILD OURSELVES A SHIELD

Groddil

*Stomps on every single mug of cocoa, duct tapes them all back together into one gigantic mug, then spits all the cocoa from the ground into the giant mug. Uses an indestructible eyedropper to put molten lava in the cocoa.*
Feelin' Lucky?

~~~

Puzzle shields? GREAT IDEA!

*piles Rubix cubes in front of himself..*

Nah nah nah nah nah!

Lady Ashenwyte

Such defiance from those serving you. Tsk tsk.

*Turns to rachel*

How should we annihilate them, burn them or drown them in their blood?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Drowning? What a great idea!
*Pours the colossal hydrochloric acid mug on rachel and Ashenwyte/*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ion shields protect me from the acid*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

Ooo, acid and lava. My favourites! *drinks it all before burning all the puzzle games*

Vilu Daskar

The Daskarian Imperium declares war on this upstart horde and all it's members and allies.

Vilu Daskar.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 09, 2015, 02:42:04 PM
The Daskarian Imperium declares war on this upstart horde and all it's members and allies.

Vilu Daskar.

Ashleg's loyal horde members would like to encourage the Daskarian Imperium to go boil their heads.

Sincerely Lieutenant Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

The Daskarian Imperium will gladly boil their troops heads if you boil your head in my presence afterwords.

Vilu Daskar.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 09, 2015, 04:30:08 PM
The Daskarian Imperium will gladly boil their troops heads if you boil your head in my presence afterwords.

Vilu Daskar.

Ashleg's loyal horde members would like to inform the Daskarian Imperium that they thought about Mr. Vilu's proposal. After laughing for about ten minutes they strongly encouraged that he goes and boils his head.

Sincerely Lieutenant Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro