News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

what does your name mean

Started by Mad Maudie, September 28, 2011, 12:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

I am not allowed to give out information like this, so I made up an OC name instead. The site didn't suspect that my real name is not Saoirse Popovich. *evil cackling* It said some true things and some not-true things about me, but it was fun anyways.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

:o

...That was... ...unsettling...

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

The results on the website...

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

My real name meanings tho  :giggle: -

• Royal of birth
  • Wise counselor
  • Truthful one
  • My oath is to god
  • The noble and kind one
  • One of grace and beauty

(Not that website...)

Rillbrook the Wanderer

:D Nice! My name on here doesn't mean much, but my real name (supposedly) means either "God is my salvation" or "Messenger of God"

Ally046

Quote from: Ally
    • My oath is to god

Quote from: Rill"Messenger of God"

So my oath is to your master...?

Rillbrook the Wanderer

I suppose so :D I can't think of anyone better to have as a Master or your oath towards