News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

what does your name mean

Started by Mad Maudie, September 28, 2011, 12:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

The name of Timothy has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.

You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.

While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Is it Nathaniel? I thought that meant "God's gift." I dunno.

Randomly: I have a name. And it's a girl's name, too.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SilentSam

Mine means warrior. It is Greek/Scottish who both think they made it up.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

Quote from: Mask on January 02, 2015, 02:01:06 AM
Is it Nathaniel? I thought that meant "God's gift." I dunno.

Randomly: I have a name. And it's a girl's name, too.
Shut the front door! No way!

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Tungro

"From the Greek name Φιλιππος (Philippos) meaning "friend of horses", composed of the elements φιλος (philos) "friend, lover" and 'ιππος (hippos) "horse". This was the name of five kings of Macedon, including Philip II the father of Alexander the Great."

My middle name means "a clearing covered with bent grass"

One-Eye the wildcat

My nam means man of the sea, and my other name means star.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Rosie Willowwater