News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Make the Cellars Great Again- #TJUMP2016

Started by Wylder Treejumper, March 11, 2016, 05:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opinion Poll: How will Wylder Treejumper do in the forum election?

He will win.
8 (12.5%)
He's going to WIN!
6 (9.4%)
TJUMP is KILLING it!
6 (9.4%)
VICTORY IS TJUMP'S
5 (7.8%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Mhera

Izeroth

I'll volunteer for the position of Assistant Campaign Strategist.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 12, 2016, 04:28:57 AM
(I'm dying over here about this whole thread. XD)

I'll be your publicist!
WHAT? Join your sisters in support of me!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mhera

Quote from: Søren on March 12, 2016, 02:07:40 PM
Quote from: Mhera on March 12, 2016, 04:30:34 AM

I'll be Campaign Strategist.

Mr. President, I firmly believe that Donder J. Treetrumper is the only way we can truly make the Cellars great again. All caps, exclamation point.

Izeroth

I believe our campaign should take advantage of popular resentment against the current censorship measures. Offering yourself as an alternative to the Mod Establishment is a proven way to gain votes.

Wylder Treejumper

Thanks everyone for your contributions! We are going to win this election- in fact, we're going to win EVERYTHING! So, let's go out there and MAKE THE CELLARS GREAT AGAIN!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

Ha
Ha ha ha
Very amusing.
* Ashleg pats Wylder on the shoulder

Wylder Treejumper

TJUMP is withdrawing his candidacy for Cellars President on the grounds:

1. Campaigning is boring
2. A candidate who is equally qualified to make the cellars great again has come along: Tramun Clogg

TJUMP hereby endorses Tramun Clogg for Cellars President 2016! Vote Cap'n Clogg and MAKE THE CELLARS GREAT AGAIN!

#Clogg4Prez
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Groddil

W0NWILL

Mr. Donald J. TJUMP is not endorsing himself! He is endorsing the candidate that is most certainly the best for cellars president: Cap'n Clogg!

#SweetCloggo2016

Wylder Treejumper

I'm not endorsing myself- I'm endorsing Tramun Clogg for Cellars President. Why would I endorse myself? That doesn't make any sense. I just started the page; Ami and Bat were in on the original idea.

VOTE #CapnClogg2016 TO MAKE THE CELLARS GREAT AGAIN!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington