Tramun Clogg for Cellars President 2016- #SweetCloggo2016

Started by Wylder Treejumper, March 30, 2016, 11:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

I believe that Clogg should not run, having two stoats running at the same time simply isn't fair to the other candidates. The stoats are just too clever.

VOTE DASKAR! instead.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Lord Daskar on April 04, 2016, 07:37:57 PM
I believe that Clogg should not run, having two stoats running at the same time simply isn't fair to the other candidates. The stoats are just too clever.

VOTE DASKAR! instead.

No one's supporting you yet, mate.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

VOTE DASKAR! instead.
As an experienced news anchor and executive producer, I can give you the sound advice of "you need a new slogan"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

This campaign has now reached an important landmark: Cap'n Josiah Tramun Cuttlefish Clogg currently has the most endorsers of any candidate. Hurrah for Sweet Cloggo!

TRAMUN CLOGG FOR CELLARS PRESIDENT 2016!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 09, 2016, 03:42:21 AM
This campaign has now reached an important landmark: Cap'n Josiah Tramun Cuttlefish Clogg currently has the most endorsers of any candidate. Hurrah for Sweet Cloggo!

Not for long. I believe that Ashleg will have at least 5 votes soon.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 09, 2016, 03:42:21 AM

I actually have 7

Lady Amber
Russa Nodrey
Gonff the Mousethief
Skyblade
Cornflower MM
Inquisitor
Dotti Lovegood

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lord Daskar

Quote from: Sagetip on April 07, 2016, 06:09:48 PM

VOTE DASKAR! instead.
As an experienced news anchor and executive producer, I can give you the sound advice of "you need a new slogan"
Do it right, Do Daskar?
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.