News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Everyone Else has Fun Places so Welcome to....

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, July 17, 2016, 08:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

*Draws screeny thingys* Now I'M a masterful artist :D

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

TO THE PAST! *Jumps into the Time Machine* *Uses the Screeny Thingy* Brace Yourselves!! *Makes whooshing noises*

Aimless Gallivanter

*makes whirring noises and hits the Big Red Button*
BLAST OFF
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

oh hello! please tell me, good sir, what year is this??
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

The Year of the Beaver! A splendid time for all!

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Aimless Gallivanter

*leans over to rosie* *whispers* weve traveled so far back, the years arent even numbered
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

It's the opposite. Everybody who knew the number of the year died a long time ago!

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

You went so far back in time you're in the future.

Aimless Gallivanter

aw that's no fun. we were just in the future.
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

In the past...

* Graddil rings Galli's doorbell.

"Um, hello? I got a delivery here for a Miss... Aimless G. Allivanter? Weird. Umm, it says here..."

Quote from: PaperworkBuyer: RedwallLyrics Inc.
Seller: Groddil's Ye Olde Magick Shoppe

1 EXTRA-LARGE CARDBOARD BOXES, 1 TIME MACHINE, 3 EXTRA-LARGE 'JARS OF EXTREME HAPPINESS' (37% sugar, 63% red cordial)

"Can you sign here, here, and here, please?"